The European Association of Credit Rating Agencies (EACRA) is pleased to announce the election of its new Board. The Board elections took place on 12 May 2023 during the EACRA General Assembly held in Prague, Czech Republic.
The new Board members are:
- Mr. Remy Estran-Fraioli, Managing Director Ratings, Analytics and Research at EthiFinance
- Mr. Gustav Liedgren, CEO at Nordic Credit Rating
EACRA is also pleased to announce that the following three sitting Board members were re-elected:
- Ms. Michela Stefanini, Compliance and Risk Officer at Cerved Rating Agency,
- Mr. Nick Charteris- Black, Managing Director at AM Best Europe
- Mr. Zafer Diab, Managing Director at Capital Intelligence Ratings.
On 30 May 2023, the newly elected Board convened to assign the following roles:
President: Rémy Estran-Fraioli
Secretary General: Michela Stefanini
Treasurer: Gustav Liedgren
Board Members: Nick Charteris-Black and Zafer Diab
EACRA wishes to thank retiring Board Members, Mr Christian Ringen (EACRA Treasurer 2020-23) and Mr. Thomas Missong (EACRA President 2010-2023) for their commitment and active contributions to the work and activities of EACRA.
Mr. Thomas Missong will continue supporting the activities of EACRA and of the EACRA Board as a Managing Director.