European Association of Credit Rating Agencies (EACRA) is a platform of cooperation and discussion for Credit Rating Agencies across Europe. The association was established in November 2009 and has 9 Members.
The Members of the association have different business models while assigning ratings. All are deeply rooted in their respective markets, enjoy a high market share and a good reputation with local investors.
Our latest position papers and news
- EACRA Response to UK PRA on Basel 3.1 implementation
- EACRA response to UK HM Treasury consultation on implementation of the Basel reform in the UKWith reference to the above consultation, we are pleased to hereby submit the views of our association. Our response focuses solely on […]
- EACRA response to EC Targeted Consultation on ESG Ratings and ESG Factors in Credit RatingsWe very much welcome the very detailed consultation on the ESG rating market and on ESG factors in credit ratings. Since a […]
- EACRA response to ESMA consultation on Revision to Guidelines and Recommendations on the Scope of the CRA RegulationDear ESMA, With reference to the above consultation paper dated January 28th, 2022, we are pleased to hereby submit the views of […]
- EACRA Position on European Single Access Point (ESAP) for financial and non-financial informationOn November 25th, 2021, the European Commission tabled the Capital Markets Union Package, which includes amongst others a legislative proposal aiming at […]