European Association of Credit Rating Agencies (EACRA) is a platform of cooperation and discussion for Credit Rating Agencies across Europe. The association was established in November 2009 and has 9 Members.
The Members of the association have different business models while assigning ratings. All are deeply rooted in their respective markets, enjoy a high market share and a good reputation with local investors.
Our latest position papers and news
- EACRA to ESAs consultation on first set of DORA RTSs
- EACRA elects a new BoardThe European Association of Credit Rating Agencies (EACRA) is pleased to announce the election of its new Board. The Board elections took … Read more
- EACRA Response to UK PRA on Basel 3.1 implementation
- EACRA response to UK HM Treasury consultation on implementation of the Basel reform in the UKWith reference to the above consultation, we are pleased to hereby submit the views of our association. Our response focuses solely on … Read more
- EACRA response to EC Targeted Consultation on ESG Ratings and ESG Factors in Credit RatingsWe very much welcome the very detailed consultation on the ESG rating market and on ESG factors in credit ratings. Since a … Read more