European Association of Credit Rating Agencies (EACRA) is a platform of cooperation and discussion for Credit Rating Agencies across Europe. The association was established in November 2009 and has 11 Members.
The Members of the association have different business models while assigning ratings. All are deeply rooted in their respective markets, enjoy a high market share and a good reputation with local investors.
If you would like to get the latest news on the industry and the main stakeholders of credit ratings (such as Regulations, International Standards and positions from International Authorities) please visit the Positions papers and news section.
Our latest position papers and news
- Public statement on EC banking packageEACRA welcomes the European Commissions proposed Banking package implementing the Basel III reform in Europe. In our view, the ECs overall approach […]
- EACRA response to ESMA Consultation on Guidelines on Disclosure Requirements for Initial Reviews and Preliminary RatingsIn this response letter, we are providing responses to all questions raised to CRAs. We hope that our views and comments will […]
- EACRA response to ESMA consultation on CRA supervisory feesESMA proposes a number of changes to the current Delegated Regulation on CRA Supervisory fees, the key elements being: 1) the introduction […]
- EACRA comments on ESRB Chair letter on procyclical impact of downgrades
- EACRA elects a new BoardThe European Association of Credit Rating Agencies (EACRA) is pleased to announce the election of its new Board. The Board elections took […]